Thursday, January 7, 2016

How I Would Deal With Cancer

I understand how painful and exhausting chemotherapy and radiation can be, as well as choosing to not continue such treatments. I also realize how devastated your immune system would be at this point, and that you must attempt to rebuild it.
As I have mentioned many times before, unless someone is a medical doctor, they are not allowed to give medical advice - even if the advice is good for you. What I can do is tell you what I would do should I ever have cancer, or even a pre-cancerous growth again.
Following is a brief description of what my journey would be in such a situation.
If I had the financial means, I would go out of this country for alternative treatment at one of the many institutions that practice whole body healing. However, if such a journey was not an option and alternative care wasn’t available, I would then have to undertake the task myself, hopefully with the support of loved ones. Attitude is going to play a key role in my ability to heal myself. Faith and spirituality have to be part of any healing protocol. All the work I will do on detoxing and nutrition will be wasted if I am not de-stressed and moving forward with positive thoughts.
Before any kind of healing can occur within the body I need to make sure that all the elimination channels are open and working properly. That includes the five main elimination channels: liver, lungs, colon, kidney, and skin. My body will be unable to remove toxins or purify my blood and lymphatic system if I do not have open channels of elimination.
The fastest way I know to open the colon, as well as purge the liver and gall bladder, is a high organic coffee enema. Most people prefer to drink their coffee, but unfortunately the best use is as an enema.  This also helps to stimulate the bile ducts. In addition, I would use a great colon-stimulating herbal formula - one that also addresses the liver and gall bladder would be helpful. It is important to keep the colon open. A 30-day cleanse product called Clean & Repair is a good one, but there are a few others on the market.
In order to open and stimulate the kidney, liver, and lungs, I would be drinking red clover tea with the following tinctures added: milk thistle and dandelion root to repair and rebuild the liver; lobelia and fenugreek to dry excess mucous from the lungs and open the bronchial tubes; and finally, goldenrod and horsetail to disinfect the kidneys and bladder. These are all tinctures that should be available in a in a quality health food store.
To open the skin, there are a combination of techniques to be used. Hydrotherapy is a great choice, and could be done two or three times a day. This consists of a 10-second hot shower, followed by 10 seconds of cold. Finish with cold. It is definitely a shocker to the system, but a powerful way to stimulate the nervous system and skin. This is then followed with a solution of Bragg’s Apple cider vinegar (about 3 to 4 ounces in a gallon of distilled water) to be brushed lightly over the skin with a sponge as a stimulant. This will open the pores of the skin to breathe. Dry brushing each morning, starting at the outermost extremities and working towards the heart, to stimulate both the lymphatic and circulatory systems will prove very beneficial. A (radiant) sauna to raise my core temperature and open the skin pores is also helpful.
As you may be aware, with cancer, the body does not raise its temperature like a typical infection. Anything we can do to enhance that process will improve our immune system. A hot bath and taking in stimulating tea with cayenne pepper will really raise your temperature. An Epsom salt bath is also a powerful aid at opening the pores. We take in a lot of oxygen through our skin when it is functioning properly – and cancer hates oxygen!
I need to sure my blood and lymphatic systems are clean. A red clover tea, three times a day with Stillingia Root, will do the trick. There is also a product made in Canada by Enerex Botanicals called Serrapeptase that will clean all dead tissue out of the body and reduce tissue swelling. I would use the 120,000 IU strength. It is the strongest dosage currently available.
There is also a blend of Fulvic and Humic acids that studies have shown give tremendous results at helping to pull toxins out of the body. For this, there are several products, but the best one is Enerex’s HeavyMetal Detox. It will also carry minerals and oxygen to every cell. Increasing oxygen is a critical factor for healing. It is one of the reasons I would do my best to exercise outside. The inside air is polluted by dust, chemicals, etc., plus the body needs sunshine. I need to pull as much oxygen as possible into my system to help move fluids through my body. If available, an Ozone machine would force oxygen into my system. (However, in most states this type of ‘therapy’ is only permitted in the privacy of the home, not at outside facilities.)
Once the body is clean, I have to nourish all the cells and rebuild my immune system. With cancer, especially if there is chemo and/or radiation involved, you have a severely depressed immune system. So that all my energy can be used for healing, I would only be taking in organic vegetable juice that I blend with super foods to make sure I get all the 46 essential nutrients into my system daily. Take in plenty of pure water.
My organic juice would include the following: carrots, beets, spinach, celery, cabbage, broccoli, 2 raw garlic gloves, and as much cayenne pepper as I can tolerate, along with a tablespoon of Enerex Greens
Use a pill crusher to take their SONA Multi Vitamin (or equivalent) with the drink at least 3 times a day. It will be best to sip the juice throughout the day, but as soon as possible after juicing. Local fresh vegetables are preferable as they will have a higher nutrient content.
*As you may have noted, my personal choice for supplements are the products made in Canada, most particularly by Enerex Botanicals. I believe they make a better product than those found here in the States (where every company seems to be more concerned about money and profit than quality of their product.)*
Once cleansed and feeling better, I would then progress to solid vegetables. There would NO processed foods of any kind in my diet. It is also critical to take in the Essential Oils, such as a quality Omega 3-6-9 product.
Once I feel my strength returning, I would add fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, sprouts, and legumes.  I would not add any grains at this time, or any animal protein - and certainly not dairy.
I would then continue this program until my body has healed itself.
There are hundreds of people around the country that claim to have found a single item that is the cure for disease such as cancer. Please don’t fall for all the self-promoting gimmicks. As we have discussed before, only your own body is capable of healing itself. You just have to remove the toxins in it, and then give it the right tools to work with - oxygen, water, nutrition, exercise, rest, and hope. The miracle is that your body knows what to do. We just give it too many challenges to overcome with our toxic world and nutritionally dead foods.

* Products listed here can be found at EssentialVitaminsAndMinerals.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment